Thursday, April 7, 2016

FACEBOOK FOR THE WIN

I'm sure you've all heard by now about the ability to check the messages that Facebook conveniently filtered for you because, well, you're not really going to inherit $234,567,354 from a wealthy deceased family in South Africa, and you probably won't be contacting that sleeze bag creepin' on your profile that does not know you AT. ALL.


And Facebook also decided that I didn't need to know that an EX was totally cheating on me while we were dating, thanks so much Leigh Ann!


Names will not be protected because, well, when you're a mean, dishonest person, I'm gonna hang your biscuits out there for the world:


Interestingly, the one thing that stood out to me was: this bishhh read my blog?


Hmmm. OK! Thanks!


After lots of time in prayer for Jesus delivering me from a lifetime with home dude who thought open relationships were acceptable, I really did reflect on how grateful I am for this family, life, friends, and relationship with God.


He directs all our paths, ya'll.


He has repeatedly saved me from mistake after mistake and even though it hurt, was sad, was miserable, I questioned WHY? - it was all intended to bring me to HERE.


Right here.


And I count that as a win for the blog. And a win for me!



No comments: